Contacts and Details

Where are we?

  • Address: Via Sisto IV 219, 00167 Rome, Stair D.
  • Prices: For details on prices, please inquire.
  • Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation within 3 days, otherwise a penalty of 100%.
  • Security Deposit: It is possible to pay the full amount immediately, or at the time of booking, you have 48 hours to pay 30%, with the remaining 70% paid at check-in.
  • Luggage Transport: Free.
  • Discounts for Long-Term Bookings: For bookings > 20 days, one night is complimentary from us.

The list of additional services:

  • Covered and monitored parking: €10 per day
  • Daily full linen change (sheets and towels): €20
  • Towels only: €10
  • Sheets only: €10
  • Late check-out: €60
  • Luggage storage: €10

Nearby Attractions and Activities:

  • Vatican Museums (2.8 km)
  • Villa Pamphili (2.5 km)
  • Cola di Rienzo street (3.5 km)

Directions to Major Attractions:

  • Metro A Battistini: 550 m
  • Metro A Cornelia: 1 km
  • Gemelli Train Station (Cattolica del Sacro Cuore University): 2 km
  • Bus Stop Calisto II (200 m):
    • 49 to Cavour Square
    • 980
    • 446
    • C6
    • n46

Contact:

+39 3716368151

Availability

MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Available
Booked
Changeover

For booking inquiries and more information, feel free to reach out to us. Request information using the form below: